Community West Mortgage is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, the VA or the Federal Government.
COMMUNITY WEST MORTGAGE BRANCH
HighTechLending Inc, NMLS ID #7147 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). 2030 Main Street, Suite #350, Irvine, CA 92614. AZ Mortgage Banker License # 0912577; Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, License #4130937 , NV Mortgage Broker License #4517, OR Mortgage Lending License #ML-4386 and Servicer License #MS-139; UT Residential First Mortgage Notification and Mortgage Entity License #8874117, WA Consumer Loan Company License #CL-7147. NMLS Consumer Access: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
(1) at the conclusion of a reverse mortgage, the borrower must repay the loan and may have to sell the home or repay the loan from other proceeds;
(2) charges will be assessed with the loan, including an origination fee, closing costs, mortgage insurance premiums and servicing fees;
(3) the loan balance grows over time and interest is charged on the outstanding balance;
(4) the borrower remains responsible for property taxes, hazard insurance and home maintenance, and failure to pay these amounts may result in the loss of the home; and
(5) interest on a reverse mortgage is not tax-deductible until the borrower makes partial or full re-payment.
Copyright © 2018 HighTechLending, Inc.
An Equal Opportunity Lender, DBA Community West Mortgage - Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under a California Residential Mortgage Lending Act #4130937. LO NMLS: #252980